Flour mill known as the “Red Mill”. The Corydon Steam Mill Company was built in 1834, and was powered by steam not a water wheel. It was a frame building of 4 stories and an attic. It was located on the SE corner of Chestnut and Mulberry Streets and was in operation for about 90 years. Eventually L.A. Reasor, who lived next door bought the old mill, tore it down and built a large garage and filling station. This information was taken from a book, “The Streets of Corydon” by the late Fred Griffin.